lundi, juillet 23, 2007

Hear Me For This Is Something Rare

What I am about to write is something that I rarely feel, something that I seldom share and something I don't often do.

************

I've been alone for a long time. My last relationship was no more than of an affair. I didn't quite remember the reason why I said Yes to it but the moment I agreed to it was lucid. We went to a wedding together and it was during my drive back home that I felt I was ready for a relationship with himhim.

It took me quite a while to agree to it but eventually it happened.

I don't want to tell you what took place after that as they are all insignificant. Not that it hurts a lot just that I don't feel the need to mention the rest of the details.


*************

To say that I don't have a person (or two) who love(s) me would be a lie. I have a dear friend to start with. And there is still a person who is still trying to make me 'see' and make me realize that I am presented with a wonderful guy who appreciates me and have the patience in the world to stand my constant tantrums.

Then, what actually makes me hold myself from saying 'Yes' this time?

If you're ready for the L thing and if you stop thinking too much, it'll be a whole lot easier to allow it to happen.

The thing is, I think too much and I'm afraid of too many things. Some of which are quite silly.

I am being paranoid over many unnecessary things.

Now you see the reason why.


*************

Aucun commentaire: