lundi, novembre 13, 2006

When The Goin' Gets Tough, You Just Have To Get Goin' Baby

First news: My flight to Manila is confirmed. A Brownie point for me.

Second Brownie point for me: I've got to see weekend in Manila, especially the nightlife. The not so good news is: I have to pack Maggi Mee in the luggage. Oh well... 4 days of instant noodle won't send me to the ICU. :)

On the other not-so-quite-good news, I have to skip my exes' wedding reception. Blimey!


To my dearest former boyfriend, this is for you:



Dear My First Ex,

I am sorry for not being able to attend your wedding ceremony. As much as I love to see your wife and the setting of your reception (because I want to see your wedding planner's creativity as I can't tolerate bad wedding decoration!), I can't sacrifice my interest though you insisted me to be available even before I booked the tickets. Not that I want to avoid seeing you on the dais (hell I like going to weddings!) but due to cheap tickets availability, I have to choose between Manila and you and I am sure you already know the card that I picked.

And I really hope you won't think that my being absent is an indicator that I am still not over you because if I am not, I wouldn't have invited you to my house for dinners and lunches post-break up.

No need to worry though. I will try to get something from Manila for your wedding gift. :)

Oh yeah, one more thing. When I look at Irwanshah, I seem to see some of your resemblance in him.

One more thing, don't be nervous on your wedding night!


Signed,

~kAy~



*******************

I do have a few more news to spill but time is needed before they can be certified as fit to publish.

******************


My beast has decided that you are soo very not going to be my Ulfric.


Sorry!


Next!!!

Aucun commentaire: