jeudi, octobre 19, 2006

Maybe I'll Just Write About It

Maybe I am wrong, maybe I am right. So far, my gut feeling hasn't failed me yet. Nevertheless, I am not going to assume that this is untrue either.

Peoples' reactions differ with situations. For instance, a boss will start to act a bit wierdly to an employee he wishes to sack or a girlfriend will show less affection towards the boyfriend (who is about to receive the EX title) when she has found a better guy to be with. Another more positive scenario is when a friend suddenly develops some feelings towards his/her other friend (of the opposite sex or not) and he/she will start to become more concern on everything she/he does.

The bottom line is, when you start to feel 'different' towards a person, be good or bad, the feeling will bring together the treatment you'll give to that certain someone. After all, how we feel is reflected by the way we act.

When you've been close to someone for a long time, it does not require a rocket scientist to tell you what exactly the other person is thinking about you. Unless you are a very ignorant person, you will slowly detect it. As for me, I can easily say that I am currently facing 2 similar situations, in which both are very much under control.

What is the best solution to this one may ask.

One thing I've learnt as I grow wiser: Do not let ego drag you to your own grave.

I have 2 options to select: 1) To allow the ego to take control and forever see myself as the innocent one, or 2) To be rational and try to get everything back the way it used to be.

For both situations, I have opted option #2 and I praise myself for that.

In the end, it all depends on those individuals whether to opt for the same option and retain the relationships or to punish me with their egos.

I still am doing my part to fix things but I also know that things won't get back to normal over the night. Uncertainty always exists and I don't want it to make a U-turn.

All I am hoping is for everything to get back to the way they were supposed to be.


It all in the hands of time and I don't mind to wait.

If, without my realization, I did things that hurt their feelings, my sincere apology to them.

The only thing I need is honesty...

Aucun commentaire: