lundi, octobre 16, 2006

Who Says Dating Requires Rules?

The Monday morning is the time I dread the most. First, it means I have to wait for the second part of the day before I get to sign off. Second, the fact that I have four more days to face before the weekend, makes it the worst day of the week.

Eversince YM is acessible through The Office network, I will start the day by hunting any interesting person that can at least make me feel 'alive' even for a bit. Fortunate for me, I had a great start (at least for this Monday. Not sure about the rest), or I should put it as splendid.

I've been knowing Francis for more than 6 years now. Still remember the time when I had to obey terrible rules in KMM in which one of them is not able to go back even over the weekend. He was in KL back then. The only mean of communication was my Nokia 5120. I didn't even get the chance to meet him.

Over the past 6 years, apart from the once-a-while phone conversation, most of the time, we would chat online (not to mention some heavy flirting along the way).

Another heavy flirting happend this morning.

For two beings who are single and very much available, temporary flirting is fun. It's like a cup of water to a 1 year-old pokok cempaka in a sunny day-- not adequate but good enough to sustain it for a few minutes.

As arranged, we will play the dating game while having my vacation. Holiday Romance and Kay... How fun! (And who knows. If things go very well, something good might come along the way).

If the dating game is this easy, I don't mind doing this forever.

Aucun commentaire: