jeudi, juin 15, 2006

Imma Lone Ranger... Yeeeeeeeeeee Haw!

I have close friends but a few. The circle is just nice. Not that big and not that small. You can still count even after losing a hand.

Comfortable.

Those in the circle are a bunch of people who are not clingy, in the sense of being too attached to me. Just the way I want it to be.

I don't like to be too close to a (non-blood-related) person.

I don't like to share my personal matters. Some may have the idea that that is one of the essential things in order to gain the Close Friends certificate.

If that's the case, au revoir then.

Not my way.

There are times when I want to shut myself out from anyone. The feeling comes unalarmed. And when it appears, isolation comes into picture. I know people don't like it. It's like "Hi! It's a great day isn't it? How are you doing today? Fine I hope." on Monday and "Hi." and walk away on Tuesday.

I know it's called selfish. At least I am here to admit it.

Currently, weekends are spent hanging out and draging mom out of the house. Both Mom and Dad are my REAL close friends.

I know friends are important (in some ways) but you won't die if you have to live with none, which is quite invalid.

Bleh!

Aucun commentaire: