vendredi, septembre 30, 2005

When Two Guys Talk...

The praying room at the main office building is shared by the 'soldiers' of the Two Towers. It is a wide room, separated by a divider panel that doesn't stretch to the upper surface of the room. So, any conversation can take place even without having to go face-to-face and it's also inevitable to not to overhear any conversation that happens inside the room.

So, this is what I heard ...

Guy 1: Listen to this. My ex-girlfriend came up to me a few nights back and requested for a re-patch.
Guy 2: What happened next?
Guy 1: Didn't know what to say. I was in the state of uncertainty. You know I am dating a girl at the same time right? She's seeing someone too. But the thing is, I still have feelings for her.
Guy 1: Man, you better set your priority right.
Guy 2: Didn't know what had gotten into me. I broke up with her. Damn! The ex is still dating the guy and look at this stupid me.
Guy 1: Hahahaha! Padan muka! Bak kata pantun tu, "Kajang Pak Malau kajang berlipat, kajang hamba mengkuang layu, Tu laa... sapa suruh ko tak beringat... Ha! Kan dah menangis tak berlagu!". Hahahaha!!!
Guy 2: HAHAHAHA! Padan muka aku!

Thank God that was after the prayer. Otherwise...

Aucun commentaire: