vendredi, septembre 09, 2005

Pissed Off But Not That Much...But Still Pissed Off

When somebody tries to kiss the bosses' ass and drag you along the process while at the same time, making you 'miserable' in some ways, what would you do?

Answer: Kick his balls until he loses his manhood.


What I am trying to convey here is simple. No need any theorm or formula.

I HATE THE OTHER TRAINEE!

Full stop!

And if he happens to read this, I will be oh so happy.

*****************

Work keeps me very preoccupied since forever. Supposed to hit Ipoh for the second time this week tomorrow but a postponement call is being kind to me. I now get to spend my Saturday at home and not at some other place.

It has been a very challenging week especially when it involves controlling my patience. From the dead car battery to the toothache...

Somehow, I manage to survive. :) Praise to God.

4 commentaires:

i hate stupid smart aleck a dit…

thank you for the support! hehehe.

i hate stupid smart aleck a dit…

well i guess The Manager has seen the real talent. ;) actually he's an okay guy, only that sometimes he can be quite annoying with his 'out of the blue' small giggles and smiles when others were discussing something work-related. dont you just feel like squashing him like a bug?

i hate stupid smart aleck a dit…

hehehe.. u seem to go to only this entry to post your comment. ;) anyways, u used to have an encounter with such situation?

i hate stupid smart aleck a dit…

well not that i want to 'force' u to comment elsewhere, its just the fact that u actually check out the same entry for any reply. ;)

good for u to comment using blogger. otherwise they will be left unnoticed.

btw, u have deleted ur blog havent u?