vendredi, juillet 01, 2005

Ntahlah Korang...

1) From YM:

Haven't seen Willie for quite sometime. And when we chatted just now, this is amongst the first few questions he asked:-


w_is_for_willie: so who is your boyfriend now?
me: aaaaa? kenapa tu ko tanya dulu?
w_is_for_willie: tak boleh? so.....?
me: am seeing no one at the mo
w_is_for_willie: ecececeee... must be jual mahal kot.
me: naaah...
w_is_for_willie: habis tu?
me: aku takda rasa nak involve with anyone lah skang.
w_is_for_willie: takkan ko nak jadi andartu kot???
me: dey thamby! I am 23 for heaven's sake! Lain la dah 32 ke.

WTF!


2) SMS:

From a former schoolmate.


Received: so, have u gotten urself a job or r u bini orang skarang?
Replied: bengong tol lah! aku xda org yg nak married to. nak suruh aku kahwin sorang2??
Received: takpelah, let us become andartu n bukak kelab andalusia sesama...

Hermph!


3) Face to face:


An encounter with a 'long lost' friend from matriculation. Used to be in the same inner circle during those days.

"... so, where is your boyfriend?"

"Err... boyfriend......???"

*paused*

"...Tarak!"

"Tipulah."

"La, really lah, I'm Hannah Solo (the female version of Hans Solo. The term isn't foreign to us, so yeah, she got the meaning right away)."

And it took me another 5 minutes to convice her.

*************

Kenapa??? Is it weird for me to be 23 and still boyfriend-less??? I like this present life very much and I really appreciate it if you stop interrogating me about my love life!

This is starting to get on my nerves.

Aucun commentaire: