samedi, juin 18, 2005

"You and me baby, ain't nothing but mammal..."

... so lets do it like they do on the Discovery Channel.

"Oh wait darling. My second Astro decoder will only be here next week. So I have no idea of how they do it there. "


*************

Dad is being very generous by getting us the second decoder for the living room. And I thought he was kidding around when he showed me the promotion page.

"I've called Astro and they'll come next week."

Trust me, I was speechless.

Jolly! We'll be having MTV! Discovey Channel! And best of all... CARTOON NETWORK AND NICKELODEON!

Now wait a minute. Isn't this supposed to be the other way round? I mean Sunday is Father's Day and not Anak- anak Day. So it should be US giving such surprise to HIM.

Was and still am planning to get him cds of Ahmad Deedat, which I think, is the best gift to get him. But then, the friend who is supposed to guide me to the shop in Sitiawangsa is busy. And that means a rain check.



It was already a bad evening for me. The knee has turned from bad to worse. Didn't take a great distant to make the pain resurfaced. *sigh*

So I switched the background colour to black to match the mood I am currently in now.


me : waie, kalau la keadaan langit tuh bergantung pada perasaan aku la kan... camne ek?
waie : cis.. kalu langit ikot perasaaan ko..
waie : aku tatau camne ropa langit time ko bawak keter
waie : khehkekhekhekhkehkhe


Kalaulah keadaan langit bergantung pada perasaan aku tadi, mungkin area Putrajaya sampai Balakong jadi padang jarak padang tekukur kot...

Aucun commentaire: