mercredi, avril 20, 2005

Shopping Is... Devastating

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
OUTDATED! EXPIRED!


Zara, Elle, Guess, MNG, G2000... you name it.

Hit the entrance with full hope and later walked out with a glum face.

I hate to shop for pants. Proper pants that is. Always end up getting nothing.

I want to search for wide-leg pants.

Saw one at Esprit I think (or was it at Guess?).

Eh, not one, but three! Yes, THREE BEAUTIFUL, PERFECT PANTS. Entered the fitting room and if I didn't control my emotion, I would've wet the pants with tears. And the smallest size is 2.

Yes, it's the waist that betrays me.

And I am sad... very sad...

The same thing happened when I browsed G2000. Perfect design, perfect cut... but when I tried it on and should someone decides to pull down my pants for fun, it certainly won't take him much effort to do so.

I hate shopping.

Will go out again tomorrow and for that, do wish me luck.

Aucun commentaire: