vendredi, avril 08, 2005

Good Thing About Having Multiple Browsers...

I tried to sleep earlier than I always do, last night. Somewhere around 2.30 am. It is too early (to my standard GMT) and when going through word by word of Missing Monday wasn't much a help, I resorted to tossing it aside (I swear I put it somewhere in between the pillows but I can't seem to find it now). I always had the option to get back online and go through my contact list and pick someone for a chat but at 2.30 am? 98% of the population will be either offline or "Sleeping" or on SMS (I should find more NON-BORING, nocturnal creatures to place in my messenger list lah.).

Besides, the connection was fucking slow.

"Rumour has it that the traffic in Asia is congested with the average of 24% packet loss"

Am not sure about the authenticity of it (notice the word R-U-M-O-U-R) but feel free to share with me if any of you happen to see any headline regarding that matter.

But whatever it is, I don't want to see any more of "The document contains no data" notifications!

Hermph!


Oh yeah, I finally managed to sleep at 3.45 am... after a full mind force.

And I had a super ridiculous dream that I could walk on water...

REM at work.

Fuyoh! Pretty amazing siot!



By the way...

BODO PUNYA FIREFOX!!!!

Ok, I am done.

I am now using Opera to RE-post this entry as Firefox is having fun EATING THE DOCUMENT'S DATA!


Grrr.

Aucun commentaire: