mardi, janvier 18, 2005

Just About Two Girls Who Are Bored And Still Awake At The Freaking 4.30 AM

me: akuk clueless and no matter now many times dia aja, akuk akan clueless
anim: yamani is so comel!
me: he is comel until kecomelan dia tu overshadow keselekehan dia
me: i dont care if hes comel or not. HE DSNT KNOW HOW TO TEACH
me: aaaargh@

****

me: since akuk letak gamba muke akuk kat myspace invitation datang mencurah2
me: whats with these ppl lah?
me: can't they just add because they really want to get to know tht person?
anim: myspace ppl is so fake!
me: they join just for the sake of collecting cute guys and girls
me: and celebs

****
anim: marie claire ada gambar britney on the cover kn
anim: aku tulis kat diorang kata passe
anim: inilah keje org bosan
me: britney needs the publicity
me: shes goin down now

****

anim: i want to sleep
anim: bt i cn't stop surfing!
me: i am surfing myspace
anim: i'm surfing america's next op model forums

****

me: who is hot skang ek?
anim: lindsay lohan
anim: btul ke eje
anim: but dia pun gedik gak

****

me: check this out
me: "yes. he is single but taken. taken by me. the sweetest guy. the most patient person i've known. the smartest. most tolerant. most rational. protective when in danger (hahaha because most of the time, you would just ignore!) romantic. passionate about his work. ambitious. and caring.

missing you a hell lot."
anim: did u write tht?
me: nooooooooooooooooooo
me: aiyoh! i wish i have the guts to write such

****

anim: sweet
anim: innocent
anim: smwht sincere
anim: the guy wld love tht
anim: my bf wld prob like that
anim: i'm a bad bad gf
me: eh jap.
me: ada tak courses untuk menjadi seorang gf yang functional?
anim: nope




Aucun commentaire: