lundi, septembre 27, 2004

Thesis...

Have A LOT to tell! It has been a wicked (with double meaning) week, especially as the weekend approached. Been a worrywart all week long, agonizing about the possibilities that I might flunk my thesis and having to listen to my supervisor's continuous nagging of "Saya dah bagitau awak awal-awal sebelum ambil tajuk ni.".


I almost turned into a mental patient at a certain point (okay, I over-exaggerate.). It wasn't THAT bad, but when your thesis consists of 5 freaking credit hour, getting a D or even a C- is the last thing on earth that you want to get. I even dreamt about it in every sleep I had... for 3 consecutive days. A bit funny as all of them weren't nightmares. No kidding! One was about the cancellation of presentation and the other has something to do with the weirdness of my supervisor when he didn't even sergah us for not providing him with the weekly progress. He was being super duper nice for goodness sake! That was creepy... But that occurred after my "Eureka". Yeap, I succeeded on getting that simulator to work... Kena buat kenduri besar-besaran ni! Was too thrilled! Have had enough of jumping.



My sms to Is at 2.30 am last night:


Is, ape perasaan ko bila aku cakap.... KITA BERJAYA???


Worry no more.


Phase 2: COMPLETED.


Phase 3, together with Phase 4: Get ready to be bombarded with questions from Bad (pun INTENDED!). At the mean time, report to submit.


Saya gumbira! Anda semua pun boleh tumpang gumbira.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Weird...

The excitement doesn't seem to last.

What's wrong with me?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Argh, lupa!


It is not over YET!


Viva belum lagi...


Shit!

Aucun commentaire: