samedi, septembre 04, 2004

Aku Yang Gila

It was Wednesday when I felt the sudden but mild urge to have one of the Spice Girls' albums playing. Only today that I decided to open the box where I store all the cassettes I bought during the past years.


... too much of something, is bad enough/but something's coming over me to make me
wonder....


The truth is, their songs give this some sort of effect to my emotion. Can't quite explain it but I find them therapeutic. Maybe because of the simple and catchy beats that are easy to my ever-cluttered emosi.


... get down get deeper and down... get down get deeper and down...Saturday night!


Thank God that there are still some sensibilities up there.


... move over yeah... don't do it over... yeah... 'cause it's over yeah, yeah, yeaaah.


I want to do this... go there... feel this and have that but something is holding me up.


... you ain't fooling nobody... you ain't fooling nobody but yourself.

Maybe I ought to seek treatment from a psychiatrist/psychologist/therapist.


... viva forever... I'll be waiting... everlasting... like the sun...


Too much exaggeration!

.
.
.
.
.
.
.


Go to sleep lah you!


Aucun commentaire: