mardi, juillet 06, 2004

Everything Is Out Of Coordination!




Okay, this is very weird. I've been dreaming of the same subject for two consecutive nights. They were ridiculous!!! NO! They were not WET DREAMS okay. And G, I know they were STUPID! (Dan akuk bukan kene guna-guna...) Is my mind trying to convey some sorta message, telling me that I'm desperately in need of 'that'? (Okay, 'desperate' is a bit too strong of a word...). The fever has really gotten ahold of my brain wave I guess. I'm a bit giddy at the moment and my coordination is wobbly... macam orang mabuk todi. I still feel uncomfortable and it's the worst driving day ever! Thank God I didn't send anyone for a trip to PPUM (though there was a 'close encounter', which I refuse to elaborate.). Got a quick caffein fix at Bangsar when I should be feeding my stomach with something solid. Tsk tsk tsk...


I made a new friend today (yay~). A master student from China. Well, he's doing a research on 4G and was trying to download the Java toolkit for Linux. Since I was tackling the same thing and came across the 'solution' to his installation problem, we eventually engaged into a friendly chat, though sometimes I find it hard to get what he's trying to say (as English is not his mother tongue). Oh yeah, and he addresses me as 'Friend'. Hehehe...


I've found a new site to download RH6.2 for PC (thanks for making me realize about that mistake Neo). Wish me luck people...


p/s: it's a beautiful evening people! go out and kiss the rain!

Aucun commentaire: