mercredi, juin 30, 2004

I Just Love The Rain...



It's already 8.05 am when I got dressed. 5 minutes late from the initial plan of leaving the house for the 9 am class. The traffic was like shit, especially from the junction to The Mines till the main traffic lights to KL. It'll take you between 20-25 minutes just to escape from there. And being Miss I-am-fairly-good-with-my-timing, I was late again for the second time... I didn't use the NPE mainly because I want to spare my 10 ringgit note. Not that I'm learning to become a Kiasu but the fact that I had spent 40 bucks on a sweater, the cold lasagna (hermph!) and iced lemon tea (and some other small stuffs), made me stop myself from causing any more damage to my pocket. (No, I didn't dine in some fancy restaurant. It was only the stupid Jusco in OU!). Money flows like a stream....


4.54 pm. At times, I feel like doing The Thing that has been floating in my mind since forever. It might break some hearts but why holding to something that worth nothing at all... kan? I don't know and I don't want to think about it. Let God do His job. If it's meant to be, it is meant to be then... and if not, life goes on. Aduhai....


Adios!


(p/s: I can't help myself from playing My Immortal's VC over and over again. Gives me more impact than the MP3. Melancholic mind at work.).

Aucun commentaire: