mercredi, mai 05, 2004

Registration Woes



Set the alarm for 9 am. Need to wake up early as today was the registration day. Is, messaged me while I was sleeping, asking about the subjects I wanted to take. With semi-open eyes, I pressed the keypads at the same time, trying to focus on what I was about to compose. I wouldn't want to send something that was in my head before being awakened. (kadang2 we press something else dari what we intend to put sebab mamai... ). So, struggling at the same time, I asked her favor to register a subject for me, fearing that it would be fully taken like the past years. Then, off to bed again for a few minutes before the alarm shouted. Off it and sleep again. After about an hour later, mom called me up asking whether I'd go to the faculty today as I need to pick the kebaya from Mak Adek which turns out to be small for her size. Well, it does suit perfectly on my body...

The printer ink reservoir is empty. Bagus, bagus...

Sam is sleeping in front of me. She is still traumatized over last night's incident. If I see that motherfucking cat again, I will make sure to throw boiling water on him! How dare he touched my cat!

Another unproductive day. The registration server is congested, thus prohibiting me from registering my subjects. Buduh!

Goodness, why am I too lazy to complete my report? Seriously I'm worried...

Aucun commentaire: