vendredi, avril 23, 2004

It Hurts...It Does Hurt...


Sekarang, aku berada di dalam situasi yang tak pernah aku terfikir sebelum ni. Situasi yang selama ini aku dengar dari mulut orang lain, dari luahan hati orang lain, dari kesakitan orang lain dan dari drama-drama Melayu yang selalu aku perhati. Sakit hati: Ya, Sedih: Ya, Marah: Ya... but one thing I admire about me is the fact that I don't let my problems interfere with my work. Works and personal problems just don't mix together. And I am blessed to have my friends as the shoulder to cry on though I prefer to keep my agony to myself. (G, I want to thank you...). I feel better though not a total 100% but hey, it's better than nothing...

Luaran selalunya tak menggambarkan dalaman. Mungkin dari segi lahiriah aku kelihatan biasa, tetapi zahiriahnya, hanya Dia saja yang mengetahui. Kepada-Nya jugak aku selalu mengadu. Mungkin aku malu dan tak suka menangis di hadapan orang lain tetapi pabila berada di hadapan-Nya, aku membiarkan saja air mata aku jatuh sejatuh-jatuhnya...for I know He is always there to comfort me, to console me... and to listen to my pain, sorrow, wishes...

Aku sedang sibuk dengan thesis yang masih belum mencapai matlamat. This simulator is unlike any typical plug-and-play software, and most of all, it requires Linux. Being a Windows child since birth, Linux is a total stranger to me. Am still surviving, in fact, I find it quite interesting...especially when I'm doing my work using the terminal. Oh yeah, the good news is, my machine is now built with dual OS. Pretty cool!

I've installed this simulator but am facing with an error regarding the gcc. Unfortunately, I can't do much about it but to ask my Linux guru, who is now in...erm...the Phils and the only way to get in touch with him is via YM. Dah pukul 5.13 pm. Aku nak godak bende alah ni for the last time before coming back on Monday. This damn pinkie pulak tak dapat di detect oleh PC aku kat rumah. Ntah hape kene pun tak tau. It was okay last night.

Things to do tonight: attach the network card and continue with the installation. Esok, budak Streamyx nak datang. Webbit sounds great and cheap...when it comes to monthly bill la. Wait until you find out about the price of the Modem! ;) But hey! Good things aren't usually cheap! Next time maybe...when I have a bag full of cash.

Aucun commentaire: