mardi, avril 20, 2004

A Bit of This and A Pinch of That....


Sometimes I just hate technology. My dial-up speed used to be 50 to 52 Kbps but for the last 6 months, it simply recedes to 40, and sometimes even at the rate of 33! Where has the other 10 Kbps gone? Believe it or not, there was a time when I was connected at the speed of 4 Kbps! Hapekejadahnye 4 Kbps?? That would be during the worst connection period where I got to spend 1 � hours (or more if I wish to) trying to enter the cyberspace. Oh yeah, I just cancelled the download of a 36Mb file with the remaining time of 3 hours and 34 minutes. My eyes are blinking like the disco lights, trying to focus. (Read: Mengantuk).

Need to search for a network card... satu keja plak.

Pillow Talk: It�s the commercials. Stealing a few minutes to continue this before the talk show starts. Whoops! Time to run back to the couch!

�Back! Herm, I�m getting to like this program. Asha Gill is chomel and she reminds me a lot of Sarah Sidle of the CSI and please, don�t ask me why.

It got me into thinking that I shouldn�t have registered for thesis at the first place. Is it too late to drop? Malas has conquered my mind�

Oh yeah, don�t you feel it�s SUPER ridiculous to ban Malay songs that include a few lines of English? And they even consider the prohibition of P.Ramlee�s Madu Tiga! Okay, maybe some should be, but banning the song that has only a line with �I say I love you� pun kena ke? Sheez� pssst... ban lagu yang tak sedap jerk!

Aucun commentaire: