lundi, avril 26, 2004

What A Weekend!


So, I am the official member of the 'Streamyx Club'. Sangat marveles! 10 mpe3's in less than 10 mins! But then, I have to face the fact that I've lost all my valuable files, all the documents and mp3's now. That is all because of that Mandrake! What did I do till it deleted my Windows system?!! Skang neh akuk guna dual OS and Win= 2k. The best thing is, I can share files that reside in Windows system! That means, if I want to play the songs, I only have to go to my folder in Windows and just click! click! click! Tapi still phobia la dengan Unix based system nih.

Sabtu:

It was a helluva weekend. Because of my smarty-ass-know-it-all assumption, I couldn't load Xp (well this was BEFORE I had Mandrake installed). Dia trus masuk Grub. Dah la buta Linux, Grub prompt sudah cukup membuat akuk gabra. (Believe me! I didn't sleep all night! Kalah orang putus chenta!) Dah lah budak Streamyx nak datang the day after! I doubt they know about this platform. So, pagi-pagi buta akuk dah lari ke Bangsar untuk mintak tolong ngan Zaki. (I mentioned about him before). And God still loves me! The fellas came when Zaki was still fixing the damn thing. Thank God everything was settled. They came back later when I was already home and talking about a close call! But the problem didn't end there. Later that afternoon, akuk sempat lari ke KLCC jumpe dengan bebudak PB. (Sori kalo akuk tak cakap banyak, fikiran akuk tengah berkecamuk disulami dengan kemengantukkan yang hakiki). Home after the meeting: A start to the misery yang menyebabkan akuk terpaksa lari ke Bangsar kembali pada keesokkan harinya...

So, akuk install Mandrake. It was a bit straightforward but still more complicated than getting Windows to run. I eventually had it as my other system. Then, it was time to reboot. Wait a minute... why couldn't I see any autodetection for my other OS? Herm, maybe there is a need for some configuration. Haram! XP akuk memang dah takde! Tidur malam yang masih dengan fikiran berkecamuk... tapik lebih baik dari malam sebelumnya... Akuk dah bersedia mendengar berita buruk. Well, actually akuk dah lali dengan berita buruk yang datang bertubi-tubi. Like I said, this thing works like a domino. Bila satu dah jatuh, yang lain suma akan jatuh. -CHAIN REACTION- Tak kesah, tuh cuma dugaan Allah. Bak kata Waie, Tuhan tak beri hamba-Nya dengan dugaan itu jika hamba-Nya itu tidak dapat deal with it.


Ahad:

Akuk ade date ngan Zaki kol 10 pagi. Lari balik ke Bangsar dengan sebijik system unit (or korang slalu cakap CPU). Gedebak-gedebuk, habis kol 2 pm. I let him did all the necessary stuff. He IS good I must admit. A friend of mine invited me to a mini gath/reunion but I had to give it a miss. Balik je rumah, akuk flat sampai kol 6.30 pm...

Buat pengetahuan korang, akuk belum lagi mandi dah jam menunjukkan pukul 2 pagi. Esok dah kena start godak bende alah tu lagi. Report mesti buat sekarang sebab deadline dah tersangat dekat. Otak akuk tersangat loaded dengan bende lain and akuk sekarang tade perasaan langsung tentang ape yang akuk rasa Jumaat lepas. Haku penat dan akuk nak score thesis 1 nih! Yah! Yah! Yah!

(p/s: Oh yeah, akuk sangat kagun dengan rock performance mase AIM smalam. Gempak siak!)

Aucun commentaire: