lundi, mars 15, 2004

The Full Moon Syndrome� It Does Exist.


Full moon DOES have some sort of affects to human�s behavior. And believe it or not but the cops in America will be super extra alert during this period. Fascinating phenomenon� Moon? Behavior? One thing for certain, girls WILL face the sudden (hazardous) change of mood during The Time. That�s not my main point anyways.

I received a few complaints about relationship this week alone (can I link this to the FMS?) and all are about the cheating girlfriends. (Hermph�) While I was on my 9 millionth attempt, I�ve decided to reply an sms which was sent to me last couple of days. It took me quite a while to reply ANY messages from this particular person as I used to have a sickening history with him. Just a case of an over-caring guy (Key word: Suffocating). Purely platonic.

He�s in the middle of a love crisis. The story is like usual: the girl cheated on him, he�s bloody heartbroken, got drunk every night and sorta blaming his luck and fate. (Really hate people who blame fate for all the bad things happened. I seriously can't bear with such.)

Well, I was a little angry with him. Angry on the way he deals with everything.

�� I jadi macam ni sebab I terlalu sayang kat dia. Tapi ini yang I dapat.�

Terlalu sayang! That�s the problem. Most people will give all the love to their partners, which I personally think, unnecessary. You can love someone but not a total 100 percent. Sebab terlalu sayang la sampai dia letak pengharapan yang tersangat tinggi kat gf dia and expect yang gf dia akan do the same thing like he does. WRONG! Only applicable if you have an android as your companion. Apart from that, the risk will always exist. Don�t get me wrong. I don�t fully oppose the idea of �100 percent love�. Must admit that there are the lucky ones out there, but then again, I prefer to stay alert (should I�? *wink*). Less cash to spend on Kleenex!

Last word: Be wise!

Aucun commentaire: