lundi, février 16, 2004

Die You Bloody Rats! DIEEEE!!!


Okay, I�ve had enough! The rats must be abolished BY HOOK OR BY CROOK! It�s way intolerable. Imagine walking to the kitchen to find rat shit on the floor, first thing in the morning; and not to mention; that fucking stench. So at first, I thought that it�s temporary, that is, the asshole rodent maybe ACCIDENTALLY lost its �muscle grip� and ACCIDENTALLY pooped on the floor. (I know! I know it is such a lame assumption!!!) But when the same thing occurs everyday for the last 1 � weeks, don�t you think it�s just too much to bear? Before you could say �Euugh�, let me inform you that my kitchen IS clean. The floor is not sticky (I mop it every 2 days!) and the sink is being cleaned each time after dinner. Tikus bodo yang memang carik nahas! Mess with me and you'll regret...

I don�t care! I�m going to put a stop to this. Rat poison is not really a good solution. What if it dies under the fridge? Or worst, in between the floor cabinet unnoticed? Don�t want to think about it. I would stick to the idea of getting a trap and wait for the lucky one to be the first occupant. I ain�t going to put any poison as the bait. Just plain bread with jam or perhaps, something nicer. I want it to have its last meal before leaving this world, or be exact, the kitchen of mine. So once inside, I will wait till afternoon, when the sun is blazing hot. What am I to do next? I�m gonna place the trap on the road. Lepas tu, I�m going to splash some water on the trap (Keyword: Sauna!) and watch it suffer�

Call me ruthless. See if I give a shit!

Aucun commentaire: