lundi, janvier 05, 2004

kAy�s Scenario#1:


My family had a helluva day with around a hundred beings hitting our house for the kenduri. Who says that catering won�t drain the energy in you? Just think about the crowd you need to entertain�

My eyes were half open and all of me was imagining the soft bed inside the room when mom brought up the matter. Aaah sudah� the same ol� complaint again about the same individual. To tell the truth, I don�t prefer to join sekaki and give any smart-aleck or menghasut remarks like certain people do. To me, the best thing to do is to keep my mouth shut and restrain my perspective to my humble self. (Okay, I do kutuk but it happens ONLY when the situation is way, way beyond my tolerance level.)

So, back to the main point. The whole thing was about A, complaining to mother about B, who creatively spiced up a story; telling A that C had warned D not to hang out with A that often, considering the fact that both are no longer attached to each other. Girls�girls� tsk tsk tsk� ape la nak jadi�

Like usual, mom waited for my response, regarding the stupid matter.

Me: To me, I prefer not to believe anyone� I repeat, ANYONE sebab all of them have the potential to play the �bad guy�. And I think that�s the best way to deal with this matter. Buat ape mama nak fikir lagi? A dah lama kenal C dari B and patut dah tau sape yang patut kene percaya...

�so, there goes!

Mom: Tu lah, mama pun dah penat lah nak fikir pasal diaorang ni. Dah tau perangai B ni teruk, still nak percaya lagi apa yang dia cakap.

Me: Takyah lah pikir ma. Buang karen jerk. I yang slalu denga komplen dari jauh ni pun dah malas nak layan.

Mom: I think I don�t want to invite ANYONE kat rumah kita. I�m sick and tired of this lah.

Me: Err, ma, I think you would want to reconsider about this particular person� ya know, THIS person����� sebab, if you were about to implement the rule just now, this fella is going to be included�� ya know�.errr�.this fella�.. (grinned sheepishly)

Mom: (laughed) Oh! Oh! Oh! Taaak� yang ni terkecuali.



And both of us exchanged laughter. A happy ending to a petty, dumb problem. My eyes were all wide by the time I was done with the final glass. I then continued with the dining table and rearranging the chairs to their original position� and up till now, with the blog� at 1.32 am on Monday morning. Whatever it is, i LOVE today. *blushing*

Aucun commentaire: