mercredi, janvier 14, 2004

I�ve made a complete fool of myself�


What was I thinking at that time? Hello!!! Subnet mask? HELLO!!! As I was in the middle of configuring the router, a �this is the last thing I want to see� message appeared, telling me that the assigned address overlapped with my Fast Ethernet address. Great! Just what I want! An error to spoil my so-called excitement. The last resort? None other than asking the lecturer himself. So, I put up my hand, and shoot him with that question.

�Erm, Dr. kenape ada message �address overlapped with FE�?�

�Kamu dah check subnet mask ke? Ape subnet mask kamu?�


I threw him a blank face. Turned to Elle in hope that she would come to the rescue but she returned me the same expression instead. Oii! Help me here!!! What has gotten into me? Subnet mask!!! SUBNET MASK!!! You know, that stupid 255.255. thingy?

�Ha, kamu ni sure tak tau pasal ip subnetting lansung ni.�

*bedebuk* There you go! TAK TAU� LANGSUNG? My god!!! How the hell could I not come out with that answer? It�s the thing we calculated just now lah!!!! I just wish that could hide my head under the table. BODO BANGET!!! Akuk blank nak jawap subnet mask walhal akuk dah kira tadik!!! MEMALUKAN!!!

Why do I have the feeling that he is monitoring me from afar? I know that�s part of the job as a lecturer but somehow, my heart keeps on telling me that he has his eyes on me. Maybe because he came to realize that I always enter his class without completing his tutorials? Don�t tell me he knows about that! Thought I�ve succeeded in my drama to cover my ass! Damn! Sitting on the first row, right in front of him and trying to pretend? Memang bodo dan carik nahas! Serves me right pon�

Aucun commentaire: