lundi, janvier 12, 2004

Dinner dilemma� the end!


It�s eventually over! Nope, there was no dancing involved� (bodo) and the whole dinner thingy was something that I can consider as �masuk makan, borak borak as if the VIPs were not there and blah for sesi amik gambar�. Erm, well, can�t blame them either as the organizer didn�t do enough effort to attract the attention. Imagine 2 traditional Malay dances for the opening and closing act. (Huh? Ni malam gala tari ke?) Thanks to Siara Voice (or was it Sierra Boys?) with their excellent voices. 3 songs were just not enough to keep us entertained while struggling to grab a hold of the slippery mushrooms and vegetables with chopsticks before the arrival of fork and spoon. I was stuffed by the time the fourth dish arrived. To me, I have nothing to complaint about, or perhaps just the service. A friend of mine made 3 requests for plain water but unfortunately, not a single glass reached the table. Herm, should she curse the waiter for that or just forgive him as he required all the focus available on the meals served? It's over anyways� ;) (senang la cakap as I obtained all the drinks needed from the person beside me.) Anyways, 6 of us went to mamak right after as Adi was critically starving. (and that drunkard really scared me�)

Aaah, the clothes that I finally wore for that night was a light green kebaya nyonya (courtesy of my aunt) and it's being paired up with a black hipster. And as for the scarf, well, I tied the selendang like the gypsy style. I hate to say this but it is something like what Bienda does to her scarf but minus the bun kat tepi larr (argh! Akuk tak ske gune style yang tengah hot. Akuk tak ske!!). The �bun� was supposed to be the initial plan but I decided to leave the it behind and just let it loose. It's too erm... how should I put it...'noticeable'? (this one without the dangling earrings. Tade lubang larrrrr�). ;)

Well, that�s about the Dinner Saga. Sad to say, it has reached its end. I�m satisfied with the night. well, can I say very satisfied�?(in a way lar) I LOVE that night ;)


(psst� to my companion� �We were like a couple of celebs, weren�t we? Nak buat autograph session tak? Thee hee hee��)

Aucun commentaire: