mercredi, janvier 07, 2004

Instant Lasagna? I'll pass...


Next time fellas, if I suddenly have a crave for a slice of lasagna, please remind me not to get anything from the Frozen Food section in Carrefour or Giant or JJ. Just drag me to any proper restaurant and I'll thank you for that. Funny though as I kinda like instant pizzas, although they are not like what you get from Shakeys or Pizza Hut. (i.e tender dough, chunky toppings, rich paste...) As for the lasagna I'm staring at right now, it requires the help of Kickapoo in order to flush every bite down to my gut. There goes my dad's 8 bucks...

It is totally a blessing to get a group member who fancies the lecturer. Sheer blessings! We have a submission to make by tomorrow evening, which consists only a part of the assignment and I just can't hide my amazement upon discovering that everything is fully done-- from the abstract to the conclusion! My contribution? The original (no editing) document of the program I obtained from the net. Akuk and Is hanye goyang kaki! No editing or printing tasks for us. Everything has been taken care of. Aaaah, what a beautiful life... Err, hopefully it is the same when it comes to the mark.

Damn, I'm starting to get sleepy. What happened to the 4 hours of sleep? I don't think a can of Nescafe I had earlier on is going to help. Distributed System...argh... no time to goyang kaki! Tomorrow's going to be a helluva day and I don't think it's enough for me to cover all 5 chapters in 3 hours. Ala... kene stay up ke...? (p/s: Procrastination is still the best!)

Aucun commentaire: