mercredi, janvier 07, 2004

I hate Dinner!


Take 5 after spending 45 minutes in front of the mirror, trying every potential clothes that can be worn to the coming dinner.


�Eugh! It�s soo not suitable�

�Too gaudy!

�Oit...This is not �makan angin� occasion okay.

�You�re actually going to mix this with that?! You�ve gotta be kidding me!



Hadoih� I need a fashion consultant. No! I do have a good sense of style. (�don�t I?�*wink*) All I need is a wardrobe full of choices and you can just leave me with the rest. *sigh* It�s pointless to grumble now. Guess I would stick to the typical ol� dress most girls with tudung wear� kebaya�


�Alah! Asek asek kebaya, kebaya, kebaya!


*slap* Ouch!


So much for having your alter ego to drive you indecisive�


The attire I put on during the last college dinner was something I can consider as a disgrace to the fashion institution, that will send Gianni and Giorgio straight to the ICU� with life support machine. What has gotten into me for goodness sake?!

My brain is tired and I haven�t taken my bath yet. A lot of stuff cloud my brain-- deadline of Phase II, the untouched TRL and Distributed System assignments which due end of this month, Tasks 1 and 2 to be submitted by Friday, tests on two consecutive days� and the list goes on� (psst� did I tell you that procrastination is wonderful?)


Well, has the tribal council reached the verdict?

Yep, and your baju kebaya won the votes.


There, there, doesn�t that sound fine to me? I guess� buhsan!

Aucun commentaire: