jeudi, décembre 11, 2003

the rain had just stopped, it's 12.45 am on thursday morning, i have a class at 8 am and need to be awake by 6.45 am and reach the faculty by 8 am, but instead of sleeping, i find myself staring at the monitor screen, typing. sangat tak bersemangat...

at least, today didn't turn out that bad. class at 2 pm. why do i feel lame? whatever...

arrived 15 minutes late for vhdl class. read this: 15 MINUTES! geez... never arrived THIS late before... *slap me please*

i hate today's final class (which is vhdl). it ends at the time postgraduate students arrive. im talking about the traffic here. i hate the bottleneck. so, ive decided not to give ANY chance to anyone. yep! i am a selfish bitch, so what? so, the lane was clear. good. i noticed a waja coming in. i sped, ignoring the potholes. my aim: not to let the car getting on my way. the waja gave me a few 'don't-you-EVER-think-of-that-girl' flashes. hell i care! i aint budging honey, AINT. she mumbled something, probably cursing. but then again, look at my face and see whether i care. oh, i saw a sign of 'gune akal lah'. me: nanananananana....im not moooooooviiiiing....... what's the ending? can i have my trophy? the reason why i have the guts to do so was because the driver was a lady. so takde le takut pon. and besides, chances of bumping into her are very slim. :P she mite be the lecturer? nope. they have their own parking lot at the old building. so... any other question?


*why does my instinct cant stop telling me that syed is a part of romeo and juliet? one way to find out: 7.30 pm @ dtc.

Aucun commentaire: