samedi, décembre 13, 2003

searching, searching and more searching...


i want to change my background with OTHER image instead of having dark theme. using yahoo as google gives me another "the page cannot be displayed". what's going on here? still cant find the one i like. so whats the new theme gonna be? GOTHIC. uh-huh..yet another DARK background. then again, im going to make Boy to do me another favor. better think of the exact concept now... gothic seems to spell BORING.

*wanna have some crackers?*

had ida on the other side just now and my previous 2 post made her blurted out the question: "who is that person?". skang ko dah tau sape kan? and its good that u actually realized the same thing. ;) (p/s: jgn lupe bende alah 'tu' senin nih. ahaks! akuk yg sgt 'kuning'!!!)

im not attending the kenduri. reason:

dad: kamu tak biasa dengan jalan tu.
me: tapi ade map.
dad: jalan tu ade yang narrow. banyak lori kat situ...
me: *silent*

dont want to argue more. besides the decision is making me easier on allocating time for 2 open houses im gonna hit. and best of all, i dont have to drive! yay! so, im going to take the car for service. now i need to find the time to polish the body. i find that its not as shiny as others (huh? ur comparing it with the coat of a new car my dear...NEW CAR!)

network design class:

were gonna have a discussion session. oh nooooooooooooooooooooooo! im going to be blur again! network manager yang sgt blur! thank god jehan had met with the REAL system engineer. so at least we have some guidelines and guidance for this assignment. *phew*

"bagi yang bukan dari tutorial session saya, saya akan pergi dari group ke group dan bagi awak guidelines on how to execute phase 1"

*yay*

its our turn to be consulted. the whole period went smoothly-- kene buat macam tau walaupun mase tuh tengah sgt blur giler. this is the part which i wished to end as quickly as possible. well, she grabbed a sit beside me and started providing us with clearer view of what we should include inside this coming submission. the only thing that gave me the creep was the fact that she 'invaded' my comfort zone. the gap between my face and hers was very close. and the way she looked at me while i was talking... really terrifies me. it looked like as if shes gonna eat me whole! with the eyes and expression....sheeez.....i was damn uncomfortable!

Aucun commentaire: