mercredi, octobre 29, 2003

�Of doggy style and fucking a straight boy


I read the latest post by Mighty Maloney. Like usual, the post gets more and more interesting each time. So, I clicked to one of the URLs he included out of curiosity, of course with the expectation of what I was about to see. (p/s: ni bukan during daytime tau!). I�ve discovered new REAL things from the link as well as his post, which I used to only imagine. Even straight guys fuck other guys. Read his post to reveal more of his comments on that. It�s sad to see the fact that those gays are actually good looking, hunky type of guys with muscles and all (*praying* please don�t make me assume that EVERY man with chunky meats is gay�). I�m open to this stuff, and won�t curse them for being this way. I just pity them in a way�

Aucun commentaire: