mardi, octobre 28, 2003

I am� enjoying the scent of strawberry from the burner.


Ameerull SMS me last Sunday and that was surprising as he�s supposed to be in UK. Turned out to be his dad was hospitalized of heart attack. So now, he�ll be here till Nov 2nd. Well, didn�t expect him to still remember me and all. I mean we hardly called each other and I�ve never thought that he�d still know my number. I�m not really sure why but I�m starting to feel a lil bit uneasy after he messaged me early this morning. *making faces*

Okay, Boy PM me last night. Another girl trouble. What of? �I Love You� thingy. Complained to me as he suspected that his girl doesn�t really love him. Herm, should I start to charge him for using my shoulder to cry on? Heh, I don�t mind to help actually. So he claimed that I�m just like his girl, I mean in the sense of characteristic and all.

�Okay, so just assume I�m representing your girl. So hear my cry and please try to understand me. One advice, don�t be sooo overprotective. I hate overprotective guys. So don�t call her every single hour just to check out.�

�I guess you�re right. Maybe I should give her some space.�


Come to think of it, I should create my own column: �Keluh resah bersama Cik Kay Manje�. Euuuuuugh!!!!!!!!!!



Aucun commentaire: