mardi, octobre 28, 2003

Listening to : 'Terima Kasih' by Loving Born.



Loving Born? Never heard of the band before but I�ve listened to that song one thing for sure. Another late 80�s or early 90�s slow rock band. What more can I say? Ol� skool bands rule! It�s amazing how I can still sing along to those songs even though most of the bands are no longer exist. I�ve been doing comparisons between the past and present bands and lets just say that I can live listening to �the past� than to �the present�. Take the �pre pubertal Mamat Exist� era for instance. Lets compare it to the ones we have in the entertainment market NOW, say� Boboy or New Boyz? (I know, I know, most of you guys will go EEEEUGH upon hearing those names.) So, what makes people still sing along to Rahsia Pohon Cemara or Ibu (to name a few) instead of whistling to Norkia or stuff? (sorry as I don�t bother to know the titles.). I guess everybody will provide the same answer: �lagu diaorang dulu tak se�soppy� lagu-lagu sekarang.�. C�mon, just listen to New Boyz. Don�t you just wish you can just call the radio station and ask the DJ to quit playing the song? Okay, maybe I exaggerate too much but alah� I know you will at least have the similar wish kan? There are in fact songs which possess the quality but somehow the feel isn�t just the same� SEKIAN TERIMA KASEY~

Aucun commentaire: