mardi, octobre 28, 2003

My....



My days were monotonous with nothing much to do. Fasting month has just started and I think my fat supply is at its critical level. Was fasting a week before and basically I�m all drained and being born with high metabolic rate and small appetite, there�s no way I�m gonna maintain my present weight. So, to those who are longing to shed some kgs, take full advantage of this fasting month and get the figure you want by raya! Erm� but just make sure that the calorie intake figure is less than the one burnt during the day or the �dieting program� planned will be merely useless.

My main activity at this moment is copying and burning songs and albums. The latest collection consists of two previous albums of Padi, Anuar Zain, OAG, Gigi, and a few �cacamarba� compilations of both English and Malay songs. (the thank-you goes to Waie for being my source of Padi albums. Makasey beb~). Watched the uncensored version of Spinning Gasing this afternoon and okay, maybe I should�ve watched it at night. ;)

My intention of switching to Streamyx is being postponed. After an interview with Noah, it�s clear that I should wait for the service to stabilize. I still can bear with the sucky connection of the dial-up and maybe I�ll stick to this one for a longer period.

Aucun commentaire: