lundi, juillet 07, 2003

Met Syah last night and it�s been quite sometimes since we chatted. Oh great, received a news that there was a gath a few weeks back. And best of all, none of the Hartamas people were invited. Didn�t give a shit tho as those who attended were not that familiar to me, unlike the dalnet clan who are like tight and shit with each other. Nel is now in Melbourne, Wantak with his job in Ikea, Haikal and Yazam with their soccer practices and classes, Yogi B Jr. and Neo with SPM, Affa with his leg, still in the healing process before leaving for Germany, Syah with finals and HRC and finally me with my own ups and downs. Really miss those fellas.

I�m emotionally unstable and am trying to view life in a positive way�

I can�t believe I finally talked to THAT guy whom I eyed since last semester. Yep the one with nice eyes! He was supposed to be in the 1-2 pm tutorial slot of Network Management at BK3. He was puzzled of the unfamiliar faces inside the class, which was supposed to be the one for NM. Then there he was, with his perplexed look, approaching us. He was like wanting to ask us about the tutorial class when I asked him whether he�s in the 1-2 pm tutorial slot for SAD.

Me: Kelas tutor SAD ke?
Him: Tak, Network Management.
Me: Oh. Network?
Him: Tutor 1-2.
Me: Oh.
Me inside: *Silly me, kan ada lagi satu tutorial slot�*
Is: Maybe dia dah pecahkan class tadi kot. Cuba check pintu lagi satu.

Then, off he went�

Heh, kewl. Real cool. He�s just so cute!

*Another achievement to be jotted down*

This room smells like a chemical factory. They just painted the ceiling and haven�t started with the wall. If this gets worse, I might just have a night at 14. Have a C++ test, probably �mid sem� and I don�t know where to start. Since I am not feeling good, emotionally and mentally, I might just put my I-don�t-want-to-give-a-fucking-shit-to-everything-OR-anything attitude the whole week, or perhaps the whole YEAR. OH I FEEL GOOD!

Aucun commentaire: