mardi, juillet 01, 2003

C++ was eugh... test was eugh... and the whole class was euugh! am waiting for Ida to finish her tutorial and we're gonna hit MidValley. Thought of having a day out alone but since I haven't seen those fellas for more than a week now, I've decided to drag em along. I am supposed to have a Karate practice at 5 but my brain is not at its stable path. Khati stopped me at the cafe and talking about NASIB BAIK! Thank God I've came up with the excuse.

"....err, you see, the lecturer of my elektif luar subject is leaving for US and unfortunately the replacement class clashes with the Tuesday training. So macam mana? How about the Secretary thingy? Am I still holding that post?"

"It's okay la. You still have the Friday training. So it's still consider on. That means you're not being able to attend the Tuesday slot rite. Never mind then. Do you want me to seek for the naib Setiausaha for you or you have one in mind now?"

"Oh, if that so, I'm still the club member la. I thought that this matter will affect my membership. Erm about the naib setiausaha, could you PLEASE assign a fella as I know no soul kat dalam that class..."

Okay, it's working! Perfecto! But to be frank, it wasn't quite a comfortable conversation. Why? He entered my Personal Area. It's like he's talking with his sweetheart! Jarak dekat giler! Alamak... and it's like twice. Ok, maybe he didn't realize it but somebody should tell him about that. Erk!

Have another half an hour before Ida finishes her class. I'm going to email Sham as we haven't seen each other for quite a while since I started my semester. He still owes me a movie tho. ;)

Aucun commentaire: