dimanche, juin 29, 2003

::..Friday, June 27, 2003..::

Why does everything have to be like this???


[Morning]

Again Mr. Khalit didn�t turn up for the class. What the hell does he think we are? A brainiac who don�t need lectures? Let me mak it clear that we are a bunch of FAILURES who REGISTERED for this subject and hoping that we will pass it and get on with THESIS so that we can graduate ON TIME! O.N.T.I.M.E (well, tho I don�t think that I�ll be able to do so�heck!)

Headed to the cafeteria for breakfast. Is told me about her relationship with Joe and complained about his attitude. He was determined to woo her before they are �officially� bf-gf. It�s like asking her to be his girl for three times before Is finally accepted it tho a part of her say no.

�Aku memang suka dia Kay tapi aku tak nak involve dalam cinta- cinta ni memandangkan aku baru break dengan last bf aku. Aku terima dia pun sebab aku tak nak hilang dia sebagai kawan sebab aku tau kalau aku say NO, kitaorang takkan hang out like we used to. Sure dia jauhkan diri dari aku. Tu yang aku tak nak tu�.�

�Yeah Is, it�s like that la. Sebab tak nak hilang that friendship tu la kengkadang kite terpaksa buat keputusan macam ni. Some guys boleh terima but most of them takkan dapat terima hakikat sebab diaorang terpaksa terima the fact yang diaorang kene �reject���

It�s really a tough decision to make but I know most of us will choose to sacrifice our own feeling. Girls memang macam tu� cepat kesian�herm� but then again, not all are like that.

Herm������������������..

Darn! It�s Lab time. Thank God I managed to construct the programs on paper a night before. Was planning to spend the whole night for that but me, altogether with my sisters and dad lepak for tea till 11 pm. I ended up sleeping at 3 am� and sempat dreamt of Double A. Ntah kenape tetiba dia masuk pulak. Maybe because of his messages kot� heh, but the dream was bad. My attitude towards him was tak baik. It�s like I treated him badly all the time but he still could bear with my perangai teruk. Isk� I hate this dream.

[Afternoon]

Was on the bed and tried to shut my eyes. Okay, it�s pointless to force yourself to sleep. So I was toss and turn till I heard dad honked. Argh! Another task to do� move the Kancil and make way for his car. This is becoming a routine for me since we had this new car. Adoih�

Lunch� where at? The USUAL place� Can�t we go somewhere else? I was starving and I didn�t give a shit about it. Need to feed or I�d hear my stomach rumble along the Karate class.


[Evening]

I really want to kill someone� really really want to kill someone! A motherfucker scratched the front side of my car! I really wish he�ll rot in hell. Oh yeah, he will anyways. I wish somebody will kill him and dump his body at the sewage system! And now, I have to find a red spray. Dad hasn�t being informed about this. The full blame will go to the maggot!

Am going out for dinner�.-ded-

Aucun commentaire: