jeudi, janvier 24, 2008

Another Day, Another Day...

Been listening to Colbie Caillait's Bubbly the whole day in the office. Though the working hour hasn't officially over yet, I am sure it's going to be in the playlist even till tomorrow, which is the most awaited day of the week.

Friday should be celebrated by listening to feel-good songs.

Over lunch today, my colleague suddenly asked me a question I kind of expected. She asked me if I see myself staying here for another year(s). Being a person who has finally made up her mind, I was confident on my answer.

"I'm leaving this April..."

Apparently, she's been asking others the same question. I refused to know about the answers provided by others as they are predictable enough.

With her being a devoted Christian and a gym buddy (as she is also an instructor) as well as a friend, I trusted myself on spilling to her the details on my resignation without worry.

After all, I've been trying to find someone to talk to and when the opportunity finally arrived, especially when it is someone who understands the situation, it didn't take me much to do it.

She's going to leave soon anyways... How soon? Soon...





Even before I screwed up, I've been constantly having this thought. However, I couldn't materialize it due to the sudden project I had to attend to, which sent me away for more than 6 months.


There are a few issues with the management that I don't agree with, that clash with my principles of doing work but I've been telling myself to keep one eye closed and treated them as normal things.

Like what R said, "The management is the head, and we are merely the body which is governed by it. Wherever it wants to go, we have no other choice but to follow..."

I couldn't argue more...

We had to bear with the consequences at times when the head was heading towards the wrong direction, which left us exhausted both mentally and physically.

It's like going on a trip with an outdated map...

To be frank, with the way it's being managed, I couldn't predict the fate of this organization in 3- 5 years time. I seriously can't.

There are a few questions mostly about myself that I've yet to find.

I guess they will only be answered when the time arrives...

Aucun commentaire: