jeudi, janvier 04, 2007

It's The Time of The Month Again!

It's time to do the Maths again.

It's The Monthly Budget.

It's a period of contemplation in which I have trouble remembering the bills I need to settle despite having to do this for more than a year now.

Still I need to crack my head open to recall all the items.

Still I have to redo the list due to my forgetfull-ness.

Still I need to recalculate.

This month, I have a huge balance in my account and still have another 100+ to get from last month's claim.

Somehow rather I think I miss something out...

But what is it???

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Aucun commentaire: