mercredi, septembre 20, 2006

Speechless

Basically, I am angry, terribly angry. But I am too tired to shout. This anger is too extreme till I've decided to let it slip away...

Being close to a person is not really a good idea. That person can take that advantage to crush you to the ground. I am well aware of this fact. The only problem is to determine the level. One can never know about that till something actually happens to you.

Apparently, no matter how careful you are, you can never tell how careful is careful. The best action is to never tell. To never share. To never put your trust even that person swears to God that he/she will keep the secret.

I have made my conclusion. He can never be trusted. Looks can be deceiving. This is what we call 'Janji Melayu'. The promise in his context is the 'Yeah, I won't tell' assurance which can be sold with plain saliva.

Of all time, why now?

And please don't blame me for not trusting people...

Aucun commentaire: