mercredi, septembre 06, 2006

Saya Wanita Perkasa! Jeng jeng jeng...

Okay, looks like the blog has started to breate again after being in quite a long a hiatus.

*nods*

The Urgency has arrived...

Suddenly, I feel lonely...
Suddenly, I feel bored...
Suddenly. I feel like wanting someone to manja-manja with...
Suddenly, my mushiness arrive...


Yep! It's THE SIGN people!

IT'S THE SIGN!!!










I want to have a boyfriend...


Pathetic bukan?


Dey, when you have been in the same position only-God- knows when, it'll sometimes give you with this type of impact.

My colleage told me to start looking for one. For some reason, he's right. Quite a nice idea. However, everything requires a point to start. In my case, I need a place to initiate the whole (proper and not for bad intention) flirt-o-rama drama.

So tell me where to start or I'll get my mom to look one for me.

People, help matchmake me please...

p/s: If you conduct or happen to know any social party (and not some foam party or an orgy), you can include me in your To Bring list.

Okay, I definitely need to stop making myself miserable just because of this topic before I decide on any drastic (and pathetic) countermeasure to solve this.

*waves to everyone*

Laters!

Aucun commentaire: