lundi, septembre 11, 2006

Geram Part 1

As I am writing this, the Title box above this editor is still being left empty. I'd worry about it later as the most important issue I'm going to talk about is working with people who is either a) has a brain the size of a peanut or b) 'Ignoramus is my middle name'.

To have someone to babysit in an organization is a very tiring thing to do. What more if you are being weighed down by tasks that grows in the IN tray 10 times faster than the ones you shove into the OUT shelf.

I am exhausted, mentally exhausted. I am in need of a good break. Without this break, I'll probably be in the Mental Ward. However, the IN box does not permit me to do so.

I don't care.




Lets go back to the former issue: Having dumb people to work with you. Apparently in my case, he is not really a dumbo. Insensitive and lack of common sense are more suitable of the words to express. Prior to working, my tolerance level isn't as impressive as what I possess now. He should be thankful to meet me Now, rather than Then. Or otherwise...


I guess I am too old to argue about petty things...

Aucun commentaire: