jeudi, décembre 22, 2005

Hello, Farewell... Tak Jadi! (Part 1)

2005 Recap.

First half:

No proper resolution (because I never am good at keeping any). It was actually the continuation of end 2004 target. Was in my final semester before bidding Tah-taa to Uni. The target is simple-- to reach the CGPA I wanted before graduating (for I had had enough of my honey mooney years). It was a bit of a struggle but proven worthy. No regret at all. At least I got to experience both sides-- being playful during the first 1 1/2 years and a fighter on the other 2 1/2. Seb baik insaf cepat...

The early part of the year was nice. Though it was a quickie, I enjoyed it greatly till the impact is still present up to this very moment. Thank you for the experience.

By March a new target emerged-- to secure a job before The Convocation (which was in August). However, the quest didn't start immediately. Relax dulu...

April to June-- The routine: Slept at 4 am, woke up at 1 pm.



To be continued...

Aucun commentaire: