lundi, octobre 10, 2005

Yay!!! It's Kay's Very First Field Trip!!!

Dear People,

I am going to the same state again tomorrow. This time, The Manager won't be around. This is also my very first role as a PM (though I have only one subordinate to command. *muahahahaha*). Since this yours trully is going to drive, the 'discomfort' will be out of the issue. As long as I have my songs, I don't mind getting behind the wheel for two hours till my butts are numb. I am a superwoman. I am going to drive, I am going to do the talking and I am going to shout till I lose my voice in order to keep the crowd under control (okay, this I exaggerate.). And I am fasting...

*Boss, boleh cuti the next day kah?*

Apedaaa...


Tuesday hasn't even started and yet here I am, imagining the time when the training ends.


Urgh!


I HATE doing presentations!


Suddenly I am reminded of the accident that took place a year back. Horror! >_<


Dear God, lindungilah perjalanan ku... Amiiiiin.


Have a nice Tuesday people!



Signed, sealed, delivered, I'm yours!,

K

Aucun commentaire: