vendredi, mai 13, 2005

Interview

This is not the list of questions I got from a job interview. It's part of a game and I have Roadie to question me things that crossed his mind at that time. So, Roads, here are the answers.


1. Would you rather have Rum Raisin Chocolate Ice Cream or sex?

Answer: Am not sure about the existence of such flavour. Even if they have it, it'll be costly. Sex, on the other hand, is free. Apart from having the ability to ward off dementia, it can also stop the headache I'm having right now. Orgasms are 1000 times better than Rum Raisin Chocolate Ice Cream...

Oh yesss...


2. What would be your dream 1st job?

Answer: Forensic pathologist. Put it as one of my options in Borang UPU. Dead bodies are fascinating. Besides they are easier to deal with. Corpses won't press charges if you accidentally left a scissor in the chest cavity.


3. When are you the saddest?

Answer: The time when my cat was bitten by a couple of stray dogs and facing a possibility of getting paralyzed. Oh, that would be last two weeks. You see, I have soft spots for cats. Guess you already knew about that, thus the 5th question.


4. List down the attribute of your dream man?

Answer:

a) a guy who can play along with my sarcasm without any hard feelings. Emo guy? Walaweiiii!!!
b) someone who can tolerate and deal with my spontaneity. Unfortunately, not all are capable of doing so...
c) he must be smart but not to the extent of being annoying.
d) have a sense of fashion.
e) financially stable, secured and know how to manage his moolah very well. Not that I want to use his cash because I, myself am financially stable. Unfortunately, saying "I love you" won't make nasi kandar appear in front of you.
f) laid-back type who can calm me down when I have a fit.
g) someone who can give me my own space when I need one.
h) a guy who can talk just about anything under the sun and comes up with sensible and not stupid answers. We're talking about brain stimulation, people!
i) he who makes me suffocate will not share the life with me.
j) physical-wise: taller than I am. And no obese man. Good looking...?
k) husband material.


5. Would you go out with a guy whom you fancy but is allergic to cats?

Answer: Oh yes. It is a waste if I say no to that. I only date him, so the cats still stay. They probably won't be around when he comes over, anyways.





The Official Interview Game Rules (copied from Roadie's Blog)

1. If you want to participate, leave a comment below saying "interview me."

2. I will respond by asking you five questions - each person's will be different.

3. You will update your journal/blog with the answers to the questions.

4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview others in the same post.

5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.


Additional information:

6. This is not Truth or Dare.

7. No, I won't ask silly, nonsensical questions.

Aucun commentaire: