mercredi, février 02, 2005

That's Not Quite A Good One, Mate.

Had a rough start. Monday saw me on a battle to stay sane. Can thick black coffee mingle with cheese without resulting in any stomach discomfort because I don't want to deal with what I had to suffer on that Monday afternoon again. Imagine having to fight the pain and 'urgency' and not forgetting controlling the cool while in the middle of an important conversation. Just how would I be doing should I decide to ditch the pills before heading to class. Mungkin kelas akan berlaku dalam toilet...

Need I announce how much my mood and sleep complement each other?

My communication mode starts after lunch. I don't get chirpy right after the sound of the alarm. I need time to get coordinate and I hate being interrupted.

Thank God I have a sister who is the people person. At least mom can rely on her when it comes to borak-borak.

Just how I wish that she was with us this morning...

It is already February. What an interesting month it is. I need to sort out my schedule and financial priorities as I will have two Fishes to pamper as well as two papers that will take place end of this month. I want history to repeat itself, hence I need to work hard.

Oh! Saya sangat bersemangat kental!

Aucun commentaire: