lundi, janvier 03, 2005

Good News!

And now, we can plant tomatoes in Antartica!

Wheeeeeee!!!

Bloody jolly!


"Grass has become established in Antartica for the first time, showing the continent is warming to temperatures unseen for 10,000 years. Scientists have reported that broad areas of grass are now forming turf where there were once ice-sheets and glaciers."

The ice is melting...

"Climate change in Antartica is a warning of the globally catastrophic changes that will follow unless we act now."


Tell me if killing people who set open fires has now become a legal act. And tell me what should I do to vehicles that cough out CO and CO2, plenty enough to make me pass out within 10 seconds...

The world has had enough of destructive, narcissistic ignorants.

I want to live longer dammit!

Aucun commentaire: