jeudi, décembre 23, 2004

Things I Did Today... So Far

Time check: Up to 1.30 pm


1) Trying to remember the bad omen from my dream. And yeah, it did come true right away.
2) With a semi-conscious mind and a rotten mood as well as having a straight-from-bed face, without taking a shower (because I simply don't give a damn), I brushed my teeth and washed my face and headed straight to the post office to withdraw some cash.
3) Continued sleeping for another a couple of hours with another not-good dream.
4) Had my regular dose of Reggae while golek-golek on bed.
5) Played with Boo Boo, Belle, Bush and Cicak.
6) Ignored all phonecalls.
7) Edited an entry.
8) Had fried egg with Passion fruit tea.
9) Read a blog recommended by Alif (and boy the blog is hilarious!).
10) Recommended the blog to Leez (oh this is my second time tagging at her place).
11) Checked for any new e-mail reply from Yamani.
12) Trying to sort out how I am going to paint my day with.
13) Finishing point number 13.

.
.
.
.
.
.

Correction of previous entry:
It's P-R-O-M-I-S-E-S....not promOses.!!!!

Saya sudah senget...*kluk*

Aucun commentaire: