samedi, octobre 09, 2004

Will They Ever Learn...?

Was a library girl today. Yep, it's the time of the semester again. Hitting the bed at 4 this morning made my focus a lil bit' loose'. The place was already crowded by the time I got there. Found a place, rested my butt and took a deep breath.


My place: only 2 persons at both end. That made the middle one left unoccupied. There was this girl sitting a few chairs opposite me. Faculty of Education perhaps. All about pendidikan kanak-kanak and stuff. Later to join her was a guy. My guess was the boyfriend. Either an outsider who gained entrance by some sort of way or a fellow student who went there just to teman the girlfriend. I wish what I had in mind wouldn't happen.


... unfortunately, I was unfortunate.


"Yabba yabba yabba.."

*Relax, relax. They will shut up*

"Hehehe...blablabla.."

*Focus!*

"*Nyet nyet nyet*"

Finally...

"Mintak maaf ye, boleh tolong rendahkan suara?"

"Err." *Nod, nod*



LIBRARY ADALAH TEMPAT MEMBACA, BUKAN TEMPAT BERBORAK, DUNGU!!!



WILL THEY EVER LEARN????



With that type of kampung attitude... I positively don't think so!

Nama je budak uni, tapi pemikiran macam bukan!

Aucun commentaire: