mardi, octobre 26, 2004

Good Morning Malaysia!

It's 9 am on a very beautiful Tuesday morning. And I am about to declare that by the end of the day, my head will be worry-free and I can enjoy the rest of the holidays.

... and I just remembered to register my subjects. Why do I feel like I am missing an hour?

I am working on something that I did think of doing but never thought of actually doing it (Does my sentence make any sense at all?). The project only started yesterday and just now I received my very first comment. Nice... :)

It took me a few hours just to come out with the very first line and truth is, everything is still very vague. Naah, I will keep it to myself for the moment before I ask about your comments. In the mean time, I'll keep my brain active.


HOLY SHIT! MY SUPERVISOR CALLED ME!!!!

SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIIIIT!!!!


Aucun commentaire: