jeudi, octobre 14, 2004

The End Is Neigh!!!

No, it's not the end of the world... not just yet lah. I am referring to my exam. Only left with the final one, which will be tomorrow. Tremendously happy with today's paper. I am very confident. :) Maybe dear God wants me to cheer up after having a rotten week previously. Thank you o God. Alhamdulillah.

The exam hall is like a big ice room. No thermosensor with the assumption that all the human inside have thick fat layer. They should see what I am made of. I am no Bob. The first hour was still bearable but the next was like hell. Wanted to leave but it's pouring outside and my car was in the library compound. There's no way I'm going to walk in the semi-heavy rain. The final 15 minutes was like forever. My fingernails already started to turn blue and no, I wasn't diagnosed with Raynaud's.

Had a pre-merdeka celebration by having a nice hot teh-0, a bowl of tomyam and a roti kosong with kari ikan. Have I told you that Telawi's Lotuses' fish curry is simply shiok?


p/s: Selamat Berpuasa to all the Muslims. :)


Aucun commentaire: